Monday, March 3, 2008

important things or semigloss

Boy what is on my mind? Elections? kids? the fact that the U.S. may be falling apart?.... well.... Last week I decided that I will always buy semi gloss paint for the rest of my life. What was I thinking when I almost bought flat? (because that was what I thought you were supposed to paint all your walls except the bathroom, kitchen and hall) and then switched it to egg shell. ( oh yeah I was painting a hall) If I had bought semi gloss I could have used that paint to paint anything. mind you this was a beautiful rich pink color ( see behind Gio) and I bought a gallon low voc so it cost me a lot! I still plan on painting a bunch of stuff with it, I'll just repaint. so that is the odd thing about life right now. going on with the life style of a rich American (compared to the rest of human history and most of current humanity) while you wonder what kind of slide we maybe on with global warming, giant debt and a population that seems to be content to comforted by experts who probably don't want to worry themselves.

No comments:

Here is my prescription for the vast majority of us: You need to be in a relatively safe place outside with others