Wednesday, January 22, 2014

grammar bullying

                   Recently I have been seeing posts on the internet about grammar and spelling that both educate and pock fun at common mistakes.  Here I am posting my reaction to one;   I see these kinds of posts often. Some people can not even read, some peoples minds work differently than yours. I see spelling and grammar pet peeves as a form of bulling. live and let live, write like s**t for all I care but let your hearts out! make mistakes, be real, be yourself and lets all stop living in fear of how we look, how we talk, or even how we write. People are fragile, we just want to be accepted and loved, some depressed teenagers kill themselves before instead of admitting what is going on for them. Do you really want to send a message out to the world that this is what matters to you? I bet when you look in your heart it really doesn't. blessings to all.

No comments:

Here is my prescription for the vast majority of us: You need to be in a relatively safe place outside with others