Wednesday, February 3, 2016

crazy graden

Celebration
I can eat with you
in my mind
poems that paint rainbows of wonderful nonsense.
all the dancing on clouds we could do.
all the running with hands full of popcorn
cheeks full of love
smiles falling like rain
you on a mattress of leaves
falling into the center of the earth
caramelized stars swirling around our heads
chew on my hair
flick flies into space
skate off the edge of the earth
with me
holding hands
just bath me in whats beautiful
feed me ginger syrup and tangerines
tell me you love me and how beautiful my eyes are.
touch me until I see the colors of
geranium petals sparkling in the sunlight
until I open my mouth and let flower petals spill all over your bed.
let paper foxes run over my perfect body
rivers run under my body
and carry me away to the most amazing world
distant lands
covered with magical beads
that I gather and fill my mouth with again
until I smile at you
and they all spill out
falling to the ground and springing into the craziest most beautiful garden
that crawls up our bodies
its too late to make sense
my heart has floated to high
my throat is too full
I danced to many dances
opened my heart too wide
spread my legs to easily
dived into too many garbage dumpsters
rubbed too raw
and ate more sugar than I needed
and its ok, no one can read my hand writing anyway
no one will know the secret of everything
and nothing
that I tried
to bite from your lips.



No comments:

Here is my prescription for the vast majority of us: You need to be in a relatively safe place outside with others