Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Because I am a good witch

Because I am a mama bear
I will fight for your body
and for my children
and the water in the lakes.

Because I am a good witch
I will feed you dark greens,
sweet tea and the bitter truth.
I will stroke you with tender fingers
kiss every inch of you with my eye lashes
admire your irises and the buds of you fragile smiles.

If you threaten those I love, harm my home planet
I may curse you
calling upon the power of all the stars
and the moon,
I will partner with mother earth,
our ancestors
and all that pull.
Because the wrath of a wild witch can be dark
as the monks knew
and believed.

Burn me at the stake
and you will dream of hell for centuries,
create it as you walk
passing on the nightmare of your god living far away
to your children's children.

Bloody your mother with disrespect
and she will wait
her powerful bed everything you need.










No comments:

Here is my prescription for the vast majority of us: You need to be in a relatively safe place outside with others