Thursday, April 14, 2016

I don't need to heal

I do not need to heal
I am everything flying apart
torn ripped and flaming
glowing with fire

I am a million flower petals opening in the sun
every leaf quaking on the trees

I am death and dying and the green sprig pushing from the earth
I am perfect surrender
a horn blowing into the air
announcing we are alive
echoing in your mind that there is nothing but beauty
even in the red blood
and even in my fear I have no cowardice
no shame for our imperfection

I am that every girl woman is a goddess
bursting to give life from her belly soul body breast

I am eternally dancing
spinning with the stars dust in your eyes

I am everything is wrong
nothing is right
I am the cut on your arm you made to stop the pain

I am so long trying
giving up

then taking up arms again
defending the cause until my body is taken back into the earth

I am smiling with tender memories
ready to hold you with the arms of god

I am
the gentle forgiving breeze
and the bird song

No comments:

Here is my prescription for the vast majority of us: You need to be in a relatively safe place outside with others